Sunday, September 23

Forget shit. Move on.

Image from:  http://8tracks.com/chuen_music/lets-start-anew 





It's been years since I opened this blogger account, and well, some of the posts before were just vapid. Which is why I deleted them, and decided to start over.

I guess that's what I've been doing lately - starting over. I went back to study after working for almost two years, I transferred here in Laguna, and now living with my family. Talk about total reset. I don't necessarily regret that I've decided on a lot of things, but still, I still have some unresolved issues that I want to address before ultimately moving on with my life.

First on my list is, well, I want to finish my degree once and for all. Studying for almost five years in PNU and to not graduate is such an accomplishment. I let work win over studies two years ago, and now my degree is finally haunting me. Nagpalit ng curriculum ang mga school, and the subjects that I took years ago became part of history, and weren't credited. So instead of being a fourth year college student, balik third year. And the worst part is I have to take up first year classes. Yup, Basic English Grammar and stuff.




I really want to graduate this time. I still remember two years ago, I told my mother that I'll find a job, save enough money to be able to send myself to school. Boy, that was really difficult. My mom still paid for my tuition fee provided that I'll enroll to a college near our school. Sabagay, less hassle sa pamasahe, baon, pagod. I get to have free lodging and food. Kapal 'di ba?




I also had this symptoms of withdrawal from work (and money) when I went back to school. Since the school is a five-minute walk from the house, I was given fifty pesos as baon. Hindi na ako sanay sa ganung set-up. Up until today, I'm still quite uncomfortable with the idea that I don't have enough money and I'm not getting paid every other Friday.




(This is becoming a shallow rant now.)




Regarding my personal issues, I guess I don't have much of a choice but to face it (and maybe publish some of it), and move on... And play golf.

No comments: